Young people enjoy life more than older people do.Do you agree or disagree?

Young people enjoy life more than older people do.
Do you agree or disagree?

In this century there are lots of ways for enjoying the life, both for young and elder people, but which one enjoys the life more? From my point of view young people can enjoy their life more. In next paragraphs I illustrate my reasons for this assertion.

First of all, elder people have more responsibility for their spouse and children, but young people always have less responsibility. The only duty of most of the young people is educating while a man in his fortieth has the responsibility of taking care of his family to make a good condition for his children. So he should work as much as he can and therefore can not enjoy his life as a young single boy.

Furthermore, these days there are lots of financial problems that a family should face and parents should burden it. Besides they should tolerate other problems belonging to their teenage children and cultural problems that new technologies bring to their life. Therefore parents after their work, even if have leisure time, should spend time on solving their family problems. Whereas young people always don't face financial problems of family and other problems of their younger siblings. So they can spend their leisure time on enjoying life with their friends.

Last but not least, nowadays technology brings lots of entertaining gadgets like computer games, X-box and playstations that working with them is not easy for older people while young people easily work with them and enjoy using them. Also using the internet games and surfing the sites for entertaining these days increased rapidly among juveniles while older people use internet and other technologies just for working and serious tasks not enjoying it. Therefore the technological games bring a simple way of entertaining for the youth and help them to enjoy life more while it brings more tasks for adults.

To make a short concolousion, i think due to less responsibility and problems and more technological information young people can enjoy their life more than older ones.

Sentence: Last but not least, nowadays technology brings lots of entertaining gadgets like computer games, X-box and playstations that working with them is not easy for older people while young people easily work with them and enjoy using them.
Error: playstations Suggestion: ?

Sentence: To make a short concolousion, i think due to less responsibility and problems and more technological information young people can enjoy their life more than older ones.
Error: concolousion Suggestion: conclusion