Young people enjoy life more than older people do.Do you agree or disagree?

In my opinion, young people enjoy life more compared to old people as they can visit recreational places more frequently; they can play more outside sports; and they are adept at using modern technology.

First, young people go to recreational spots more often compared to old people. This is because young people have more energy and they get less tired; they are energetic for most part of the day. Young boys and girls visit various cultural places and hangout locations like movie halls, clubs, parks, parties, concerts etc. These places provide the youth an opportunity to relax and enjoy; people eat and drink, exchange jokes, spend time together, play games etc. As a result, the young people get the platform to vent out their stress, frustrations and anger by going to these places. On the other hand, old people are more satisfied with their simple and traditional way of life; and they don't venture out much to these cultural places.

Second, youth prefers to play more outside sports. Young people are more fit and less prone to diseases compared to old people, which gives the young people freedom to go out and play various games like cricket, soccer, volleyball etc. These games provide an ample entertainment, fun, and opportunity to relax. In addition, young boys visit the sea side beaches and enjoy the scenic beauty, drinks, parties, and beach volleyball; this source of enjoyment is more common in the coastal countries like India, Thailand, and Japan. However, old people have less stamina and more household responsibilities, which compels them to stay inside the four walls of the house and prevents them from going outside and enjoying like young people.

Finally, young people are good at technology. In the past few decades, there has been a major advancement in the field of technology which has resulted in a legion of modern devices like smartphones, computers, internet, satellite T.V etc. All these innovation have made the life more comfortable and more interesting. For example, smartphones allow people to chat, share pictures of important events, play games, listen to music and songs etc. But, the old people are still prone to their old traditional methods of entertainment ,which are not very convenient and comfortable. Also, old people are reluctant to make a shift towards new technology, which provides better entertainment to young people today. Therefore, young people who are proficient in using modern devices enjoy a lot compared to old people.

In summary, although people of every age have their own methods of celebrating and enjoying, young people enjoy more compared to old people as they have more energy to venture outside their houses and visit various recreational spots and play sport activities. In addition, ability of young people to use the internet and other modern devices easily and quickly makes their life more comfortable.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: