In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Turkey is a developing country, namely it is true that there is need for land to be developed for housing and industry. But if the people living in Turkey consume it’s nature inconsiderately, there will be no land in natural condition to give our offspring to live and to enjoy.

No one can deny that as the population is increasing, simultaneously there will be increasing demand for land for housing and industry. But if human beings deplete nature rashly, there would be numerous negative affects for next generations. Some of them are like these: there would be deforestation, more factories and industries would pollute our rivers and also air. Increasing industry cause the contamination of the nature. It means the ozon layer is thinning and the global warming is threatening the world so seriously. Besides all these negative results of using land for housing and industry, we would see concrete or skyscrapers all around us.

The development of the countries does not mean to use land unconsciously. If people use land without harming its natural condition, we would leave the wold not depleted to next generations. Then the air and the water would be not polluted, the climate would not change and any species of animals and also plants would not extinct.

In all, if we want that next generations live the wold’s beauties as a gift of nature, we preserve the land in natural condition. The wold is the most important heritage to leave our offspring.

there is need for land to be developed
there is a need for land to be developed

consume it’s nature inconsiderately,
consume its nature inconsiderately,

there will be increasing demand for land
there will be an increasing demand for land

Increasing industry cause the contamination of the nature.
Increasing industries cause the contamination of the nature.

Sentence: It means the ozon layer is thinning and the global warming is threatening the world so seriously.
Error: ozon Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted