In your country is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, it is often claimed that my country requires more land to be allocated in natural condition as the crucial necessity for society. Contrary to this belief, there are still those who argue that developing housing and industries help people to overcome their difficulties, to improve their subsistence, and to promote their life expectancies. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? I, to a great extent, agree with the former that country should leave more lands for natural condition since country plagues by air pollution and it should think about containing this problem and since health state in my country is under threaten and agents should harness this difficulty too.

First and foremost, air pollution is one of the most significant difficulties of agents in my country. They have to obviate this problem in various ways; have to leave more lands for natural condition to contain this hardship; and have to be an obstacle in front of pollution sources. For example, I observe packed streets day in day out, producing a torrent of smokes into atmosphere; to some extent that government announced last week an alarm for sensitive groups such as children, elders, and pregnant women to stay in their homes. Nevertheless, still air pollution exists in society since natural condition even decrease in comparison with past. So, for harnessing this problem, more lands should allocate for natural condition.

Another significant fact which should be taken into account is that health state is under threatened because of the dearth of natural areas. In other words, statistics even in close families shows that various diseases such as cancers, respiration system diseases, and immune system diseases all strictly increased as the result of lack of natural condition for walking, breathing, and playing in a clean air. For example, I remember, lots of trees have cut when highways had built in front of our house. Since then, health state drastically plunged; so, natural condition plays a vital role in promoting health state.

Finally yet importantly, developing more industries just increase air pollution more than before. Smoking arose from industries, releasing CO2, methane, and other harmful gases into atmosphere and decreasing natural fields plague to mentioned problems.

On the basis of the points mentioned above, I am convinced that natural condition is by far much more vital in comparison with developing housing and industries. Although a society requires both of these essentials, the former is more imperative for current society.

since natural condition even decrease
since natural condition even decreases

is that health state is under threatened
is that health state is under threat

lots of trees have cut when highways had built in front of our house
lots of trees have been cut when highways were built in front of our house

developing more industries just increase air pollution
developing more industries just increases air pollution

How many 'and' in this sentence?
'since country plagues by air pollution and it should think about containing this problem and since health state in my country is under threaten and agents should harness this difficulty too. '

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 407 while No. of Different Words: 215