consequences of reading less literature.

The author mainly talks about how reading a great deal less books, specifically literature ones, has affected reading inclination, cultural material and literature status. However, the professor refuses all those effects by investigating profoundly.

The first aspect mentioned in the reading is that since reading books especially literatures decreases rapidly, people miss the most incentive way of being thoughtful and creative. On the contrary, the lecturer claims that literature is not the only source by which people can be both rational and imaginative. There are different kind of books many of which contain high quality context such as scientific books, political analysis and historical scripts.

The other point is regarding cultural values. Today the majority of people especially youngers prefer to spend much time on watching television, listening to music and surfing the net instead of reading written masterpiece; and it leads to have a poor culture nowadays. By way of contrast, the professor declares that there are plenty ways to help improving our culture. For instance, brilliant composers and directors bring unique artworks and present cultural material.

One another considerable issue posed by the author is about literature itself. Not only reading less literature books has the aforementioned consequences but also threatens writing industry as well. There are many adroit authors with inadequate readers and under this circumstance less publishers tends to champion such writers. Nevertheless, the lecturer believes that this is not the audiences' fault and we cannot complain them. There are lots of modern literatures their contexts of which are really difficult to understand and it seems that even earlier readers do not have remarkable enthusiasm to read such literature.

Not only reading less literature books has the aforementioned consequences but also threatens writing industry as well.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

less publishers tends to champion such writers.
less publishers tend to champion such writers.

Sentence: Today the majority of people especially youngers prefer to spend much time on watching television, listening to music and surfing the net instead of reading written masterpiece; and it leads to have a poor culture nowadays.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word