ethanol fuel

ethanol fuel

The reading claims that there are many critics that ethanol is not a good replacement for gasoline and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor states that ethanol is a good alternative for gasoline and the reasons are not convincing. He refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that the increased use of ethanol fuel would not help to solve one of the biggest environmental problems caused by gasoline use; global warming. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that ethanol fuel will not add global warming. In fact, he says it is true that ethanol fuel when is burned, it releases carbon dioxide to the atmosphere but it made from plants such as corn and this counters the releasing of the gas since every growing of plants will absorb this carbon dioxide. So, growing plants will remove the gas from the atmosphere.

Second, the reading asserts that the production of significant amounts of ethanol would dramatically reduce the amount of plants available for uses other than fuel. On the other hand, the professor counters this point by stating that this will not reduce of these resources because the ethanol can produce from cellulose, which is component of plants in the cell wall, so this will not affect the source of animals. This appears a contradiction to the information made in the passage.

Third, the artical posits that ethanol fuel will never be able to compete with gasoline on price. Conversely, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that in the future, there will not be compete with gasoline in price. Accroding to the professor, when enough people will buy this fuel, the government subsidies will stop and the production will increase so this leads to reduce the price of the fuel. He mentions that the production will increase three times than gasoline and the proce will drop off by 40%.

which is component of plants in the cell wall
which is the component of plants in the cell wall

Sentence: Third, the artical posits that ethanol fuel will never be able to compete with gasoline on price.
Error: artical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He mentions that the production will increase three times than gasoline and the proce will drop off by 40.
Error: proce Suggestion: price