global warming

Essay topics

In the reading, the author states that even though some may debate the possible causes of the warming trend. It is a fact that we are experiencing a global warming. And he provided three reasons of support. However, the professor states that there is no proof that we are experiencing that global warming, and we just don’t know. And he refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the article avers that data collected from sophisticated instruments across the globe indicate a global warming. But the professor opposes this point by saying even though it is true that the average read of thermometers across the globe tells that the temperature has risen. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the result is correct. Because, not all thermometers in the world are trusted. And if we consider only the well-maintained and well-controlled thermometers we will get the conclusion that there is no global warming after 1979.

Second, the reading posits that scientists have reported an alarming rates of breaks in icebergs in Antarctica. This idea holds a great evidence of the global warming. Conversely, the professor says that this idea is flawed. Because it links the breaks to the rising temperature. And failed to mention that there is also a role of a cooling trend, so more studies are required.

Third,the author asserts that unbiased organizations such as respected newspapers and international organizations have considered the evidence and accepted as fact the idea that there is a warming trend. However the professor opposes this idea by saying that this idea is not weighed carefully. because these newspaper usually published before reports had been evaluated. To sell papers to to inform the public

and accepted as fact the idea
and accepted the idea as a fact

because these newspaper usually published before reports had been evaluated.
because these newspaper are usually published before the reports had been evaluated.

Sentence: To sell papers to to inform the public
Description: The token to is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to to and to