group work

group work

The article states that, in many organizations, group work is the best way for doing projects and it has benefits for group members and company and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor explains that, team work is not beneficial for a project and repudiates each of author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that, working in a team has several advantages like wider knowledge and skills, furthermore, a task will be done faster in a group because of the numbers of people and more resources. Conversely, the speaker refutes this point by imparting that team work leads to a delay in project rather than having good influence. He provides an example of a project in company. He stated that, in that project some people in group refused to work as well as others.

In addition, the passage posits that, there are much better creative solutions in group because a responsibility of a decision will be spread in group members, thus, members could make more risky decisions.However, the lecturer says that group members attitudes toward group work is completely opposite since making decisions in a group is harder and more time-taking and requires too many meetings.

Finally, the text contends that, taking part in group can be rewarding for a person, because, they will take part in making decisions, plus, they will achieve goals much easier in a group rather than working alone. We also learn that, working in a team might not have good effect on somebody because some group members may ignored by others.

some people in group refused to work as well as others.

group members attitudes toward group work is completely opposite
group members' attitudes toward group work are completely opposite

Sentence: We also learn that, working in a team might not have good effect on somebody because some group members may ignored by others.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and ignored