integrated

integrated

The reading claims that the genetic modification offers a number of benefits and provides three reasons of support. On the other hand, the professor states that it has many drawbacks and he refutes each of the author's reason.

To begin with, the article asserts that through genetic modification, researchers can produce better crops that would take centuries to produce in any other way. Conversely, the lecture opposes this point by telling us that it doesn't necessary to get better crops. According to the professor, he states that in nature, the genetic in the plants change over many years, so they tested in a variety of condition. In fact, he explains that researchers will change the genetice but it will not better than nature. This appears a contradiction to the information made in the passage.

Second, the article avers that genetically modified foods are safe. In contast, the lecturer contends this point by saying that the safety of these foods is still questioned. The reading claims that the peer review makes the food is safe but the lecture refutes this point. Actually, he claims that companies, which produce these foods, rarely publish their result, so their competitors may not copy their product. he confirms that they are not willing to share their results because they afraid that other companies will not copy their products. This disputes the second point in the passage.

Third, the reading posits that genetic modification creates crops that use to alleviate food shortage and avoid famine. however, the professor casts doubt on this point by saying that it will not solve the problem of underdeveloped countries. He mentions that it true that through genetic modification will produce crops with high yield with less water but the famine still exists since they don't know how to distribute these crops and which country needs most. In addition, he says that the economy of these countries relies of these crops and often time selling these crops are not stable for society to avoid food shortage and famine. This challenged the facts made in the reading.

it doesn't necessary to get better crops
it isn't necessary to get better crops

..that the peer review makes the food is safe
Description: two verbs in one sentence

because they afraid that
because they are afraid of that

that it true that through genetic modification will produce crops
that it is true that through genetic modification it will produce crops

Sentence: In fact, he explains that researchers will change the genetice but it will not better than nature.
Error: genetice Suggestion: genetic

Sentence: In contast, the lecturer contends this point by saying that the safety of these foods is still questioned.
Error: contast Suggestion: contrast

'other companies will not copy their products' or 'other companies will copy their products'?