Integrated writing, Tpo 19

The reading states that many consumers ignore commercial advertisements in responce , advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called buzzing. But it has a lot of controversy. It provides three causes. The professor says that these causes are misleading and they are given a wrong impression. And he refutes each point in the reading.

First, the reading claims that the critics complain that consumers should know whether a person praising a product is being paid to praise the product.however the professor says that this is not true ,buzzing is not ordinary advertisements,and the consumer gets the truth from buzzing and that's why the company need him to work with them.

Second, the reading states that since buzzers pretend they are just private individuals, consumers listen to their endorsements less critically than they should. But the professor says that this ia also not true the opposite is true a lot of consumers asked about the price, quality, and the product, if he didn't answer they won't get the product.

Third, the reading says that buzzing is likely to have on social relationships.however the professor says that if the product is bad it won't sell, and if the consumers are trying the phone service they will love it.

and they are given a wrong impression
and they are giving a wrong impression

why the company need him to work with them.
Description: 'them, him' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

buzzing is likely to have on social relationships
buzzing is likely to have (something) on social relationships

Sentence: The reading states that many consumers ignore commercial advertisements in responce , advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called buzzing.
Error: responce Suggestion: response

-----------------------