intergrated

intergrated

The reading claims that the evidence of the decimation of Easter Islanders indicates that the invaders were responsible for that and provides three reasons of support. While, the professor states that the theory about invaders is sadly wrong and the internal factors were responsible of the decimation and he refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that the disappearance of every tree on the Island could only result from foreign incursions. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that the disappearance of trees didn't destroy by invaders. In fact, he explains that various communities came to the Island and they inhabitant there and each one wanted to build symbol statue so each one wanted to construct it to demonstrate on the Island. They uses log of trees for construction. The competition between them that led to destroy trees and not invaders.

Second, the reading asserts that spear tips that appeared at around the same time as the near destruction of the Islanders. On the other hand, the professor counters this point by stating that spear tips didn't come form invaders. He mentions that they are created for defense and to attack the follow of Islanders. As he mentioned before, trees disappeared so resources depleted and food diminshed in the Island. As a result, they created spear tips which are indication of civil war. This appears a contradiction to the information made in the reading.

Third, the article postis that the appearance of a new religion provides more support. Conversely, the lecturer contends this point by explaining that that it is true that he birdman was a new religion but not brought by invaders. He says that there was a difficult time to the Islanders because their resources were exhausted and their families died from starvation so they adopted a new religion to help them in this situation and the birdman was one of them. This disputes the third point made in the passage.

they inhabitant there
they inhabit there

They uses log of trees for construction
They used log of trees for construction

Sentence: As he mentioned before, trees disappeared so resources depleted and food diminshed in the Island.
Error: diminshed Suggestion: diminished

Sentence: Third, the article postis that the appearance of a new religion provides more support.
Error: postis Suggestion: posts