TOP 21 INTEGRATED

TOP 21 INTEGRATED

The reading claims that planting genetically modified trees on a large scale promises to bring a number of benefits and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor states that there are serious problems and causes for genetically modified trees. She refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article asserts that genetically modified trees are designed to be hardier than nature trees. In contrast, the professor opposes this point by stating that they may be resistant to one condition but not all conditions. She says that natural trees have more diversity to environmental conditions and some individuals are not resistant and even killed but others will survive. On the other hand, the modified trees will die all of them if they face environmental change or expose to new pesticide so this is problem to these trees.

Second, the passage avers that genetically modified trees promise to bring a number of economic benefits to those who grow them. Conversely, the lecturer counters this point by saying that there is hidden causes in this advantage. In fact, she mentions that the company that provides the modified seeds for farmer tends to sell them at a higher prices compared to natural one. In addition, after growing these trees, farmers will not collect the crops from them but it is by law, the companies which will collect the yeilds and this is too expensive and farmers should pay these companies.

Third, the article posits that the use of genetically modified trees can prevent over exploitation of wild trees. On the other hand, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that modified trees will damage the wild trees and they have negative effect on wild one. According to the professor, she argues that modified trees grow aggressivelly and they compete with nature one so they will affect on resources such as water, sunlight. Actually, they will be crowded over the wild trees and this will contribute to damage them.

so this is problem to these trees.
so this is the problem to these trees.

there is hidden causes
there are hidden causes

a higher prices
a higher price
higher prices

the companies which will collect the yeilds and this is too expensive and farmers should pay these companies.
the companies will collect the yeilds and this is too expensive and farmers should pay these companies.

Actually, they will be crowded over the wild trees and this will contribute to damage them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'them'.

Sentence: In addition, after growing these trees, farmers will not collect the crops from them but it is by law, the companies which will collect the yeilds and this is too expensive and farmers should pay these companies.
Error: yeilds Suggestion: yields

Sentence: According to the professor, she argues that modified trees grow aggressivelly and they compete with nature one so they will affect on resources such as water, sunlight.
Error: aggressivelly Suggestion: aggressively

Write the essay in 20 minutes.