tpo 16

tpo 16

In this set of materials, both listing and reading parts discuss about conditions of archaeology projects in the United Kingdom. The passage states that these projects face some problems; however, the lecturer presents opposite view point toward these statements based on new roles, which was established at 1950s.

First, the lecture maintains that many construction projects cause many valuable artifacts to be lost, while digging up to find new buildings; however, the professor states that after establishment of new roles, the archaeologists have to carefully examined the field and its archaeology values, then make plans by builder and some company, and then start to working.

Second, the reading passage discuses about financial support, which there are not any investment in this field, and these conditions make archaeologists face periodic reduction funding problem. On the other hand, the lecture states another aspect that opposes with this theory; as she mentions archaeologist are paid by Construction Company and not government. So, they have good supports for their projects.

Finally, as the passage explained it is difficult for archaeologist to find career in this filed; however, as the listing part mentions there was big money, which was invested for this filed and its projects; inasmuch as, there should be more requires for employment in this stage, so, there are more job, and big opportunities for finding jobs, that how it refutes the proposal.

discuss about conditions of archaeology projects
discuss about the conditions of archaeology projects

there are not any investment in this field,
there are no any investment in this field,

archaeologist are paid by
archaeologists are paid by

there should be more requires for employment
there should be more requirements for the employment