TPO 17

TPO 17

The passage mainly explains that growing in human population and agriculture hurt to birds' habitat and population. However, the lecture introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

First, the article claims that human by increasing in its population needs more settlements, it seems destruction birds' habitat. The profesore casts doubt this point by saying that although growth human population reduces population some birds, at least this new condition is lucrative for others like peogen and sea goal owing to more food and place for living.

Second, improving in agriculture activities provides an opportunity for growth of human population, this condition destroys birds' habitat more, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. She mentions that nowadays, less ereas are used for new agriculture lands than past. In addition, getting more products is related to better agriculture procudure and new products not destroys wilderness ereas.

Third, the reading points that human more use from pesticides than past, and it kills birds or reduces their reproducing successfully. In contrast, the speaking says that in these days pesticides have less negative impacts on creatures because first, pesticides are less toxic, and second, human use from pest resistance crops that are able to tolerate pest attacking.

growing in human population and agriculture hurt to birds' habitat and population.
the growing in human population and agriculture hurts birds' habitat and population.

it seems destruction birds' habitat.
it seems destructing birds' habitat.

The profesore casts doubt this point by saying
The professor casts doubt on this point by saying

although growth human population reduces population some birds
although the growth of human population reduces population for some birds

new products not destroys wilderness ereas.
new products do not destroy wilderness areas.

Sentence: Third, the reading points that human more use from pesticides than past, and it kills birds or reduces their reproducing successfully.
Description: The fragment that human more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace human with adverb

Sentence: The profesore casts doubt this point by saying that although growth human population reduces population some birds, at least this new condition is lucrative for others like peogen and sea goal owing to more food and place for living.
Error: profesore Suggestion: professor

Sentence: She mentions that nowadays, less ereas are used for new agriculture lands than past.
Error: ereas Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, getting more products is related to better agriculture procudure and new products not destroys wilderness ereas.
Error: procudure Suggestion: procedure