TPO, 18

TPO, 18

The passage mainly explains that Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen trees, which are common in state of Florida, started to decline. The passage offers that three ways for dealing this problem. However, the lecture introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

First, the article claims that Torreya taxifoha is living in microclimate (a small area there is different with its surrounding) in Florida: in a manner, this tree should plant in the same microclimate in other areas. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that microclimate is a place with specific cool and moisture climate, which is threaten by the global warming. Therefore, other microclimates similar to Torreya taxifoha's microclimate are turning to dry places.

Second, move Torreya taxifoha to different location like north of Florida state since it is able to endure cool climate, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. She mentions that human is moved black locust tree to north in order to protect it against extinction, once this tree became dominate in there is killed native plants and trees: therefore, human cannot predict all of unsuitable problems.

Third, the reading points that researchers are able to cultivate Torreya taxifoha's seeds in preserved location. In contrast, the speaking says that Torreya taxifoha is not resistance to disease and new dangerous, and researchers should improve genetic diversity of the Torreya taxifoha. It is impossible for researchers.

The passage offers that three ways for dealing this problem.
The passage offers three ways for dealing this problem.

which is threaten by the global warming
which is threatened by the global warming

once this tree became dominate
once this tree became dominated

is not resistance to disease
is not resistant to disease

Sentence: She mentions that human is moved black locust tree to north in order to protect it against extinction, once this tree became dominate in there is killed native plants and trees: therefore, human cannot predict all of unsuitable problems.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to in and there