TPO 2 Writing task 1

TPO 2 - Writing task 1

The professor discusses the disadvantages of working on team groups and provides several examples to illustrate the topic. The information he presents contradicts the facts outlined in the reading passage.

First of all, the professor cites a study on a specific company that implemented team group projects. According to the professor, the results indicated that some employees did not work well with other people and had a weak contribution to tasks. Many of them ensued adopted a free ride approach. As a rule, the professor states that team groups proved no benefits. Moreover, in some situations where teamwork succeeded, the whole group was acclaimed not each of the individuals. However, the reading passage claims that assembling a group of people into a team has lots of advantages. In addition, the reading says that the success can be very rewarding for members of the team who contributed in the group process.

Secondly, the professor refutes the author's claim that working on team groups paces up the overall process. Due to need for so many meetings and discussions in order to reach a consensus, the process will be delayed. Quite the opposite, the reading posits that when a greater number of people with various skills and knowledge are involved in the process, the group can work more quickly in response to the task assigned to them.

Thirdly, the professor makes the point that some influencing persons in the group might not only worsen the situation, but also take advantages for themselves. Maybe a person uses his influence to convince other members of the group in one direction, which he finds beneficial. Although some members might be disagree with the idea, but they accept the idea finally; therefore, these people are ignored. And then, when comes the results, if they fail, the whole members of the group are blamed. On the other hand, the article asserts that team members who have a voice in making decision will no doubt feel better about carrying out the work that is entailed by the decision than they might doing work that is imposed on them by others. They also get a chance to shine by their contributions and ideas.

Although some members might be disagree with the idea, but they accept the idea finally; therefore,
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

And then, when comes the results,
And then, when it comes the results,

than they might doing work
than they might do the work

Write the essay in 20 minutes.