TPO 24, integrated

TPO 24, integrated

The passage mainly explains that recent actual leg bone tissue related to Tyrannnosaurus rex (T. rex) contains blood vessel, red blood cell and collagen. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

Firstly, the article claims that breaking of the fossilized tissue indicated tiny channels inside that may caused by blood vessel. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that bacteria is able to make a colonize hollow like blood vessels because they make a soft and moist structure, which is similar to blood vessels.

Secondly, microscopic assessment of various part of bone's tissue revealed spheres due to probably red blood cells: spheres have reddish color owing to iron in blood, as the author claims, is repudiated by lecturer. He mentions that scientists never found any red blood cells in ancient animals reasoning that early animals did not had red blood cell. Reddish color could probably originate from other materials like reddish minerals.

Third, The reading points out that testing of dinosaur's bone showed that contained collagen. In contrast, the speaking says that collagen never remain for a long time like seven million years. In addition, other organs in T. rex had collagen like skin.

that may caused by blood vessel.
that may be caused by blood vessel.

early animals did not had red blood cell.
early animals did not have red blood cell.

The reading points out that testing of dinosaur's bone showed that contained collagen

collagen never remain for a long time
collagen never remains for a long time

----------------------