TPO 27, Integrated

TPO 27, Integrated

The passage mainly explains that Little Ice Age between 1350 to 1900 C.E may be caused by several human and natural arguments. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

First, the article claims that a warm period before Little Ice Age caused a huge amount water from snow melting, it released huge water in to ocean by the help of Gulf Stream: therefore, this phenomenon could contribute to Little Ice Age. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that Gulf Stream did not distribute in all around of the world, while this period had occupy in the south like Newzeeland and South Africa. Thus, Gulf Stream could not explain ice age in the south and the Little Ice age.

Second, volcanic eruption could have a main factor for making Little Ice Age due to huge dust and block some sunlight, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. He mentions that for making ice age period needs a huge dust, while there is not any report from past about visual effect because big volcano eruption causes colorful sunlight or snow grey and blue.

Third, the reading points out that human population before of Little Ice age had decreased, and they less cut forest and made farmland. It caused less green house gaseous emited into atmosphere. In contrast, the speaking says that less emiting green house gaseous for establishing ice age needs long time while human population used to grow back. Human cut down trees and made farmland for providing more green house gaseous..

Sentence: The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that Gulf Stream did not distribute in all around of the world, while this period had occupy in the south like Newzeeland and South Africa.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to had and occupy

due to huge dust and block some sunlight, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

for making ice age period needs a huge dust,
for making ice age period, it needs a huge dust,
making ice age period needs a huge dust,

while there is not any report from past
while there is no any report from past

and they less cut forest and made farmland.
and they cut less forest and made farmland.

Sentence: It caused less green house gaseous emited into atmosphere.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to house and gaseous

Error: emited Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In contrast, the speaking says that less emiting green house gaseous for establishing ice age needs long time while human population used to grow back.
Error: emiting Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------