TPO 28, integrated.

TPO 28, integrated.

The passage mainly explains that Robert E. Peary claimed to have reached the pole, and reading supports by the help of three reasons. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

First, The National Geographic Society committee after determining all of the evidences proved Peary reached to pole. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying that committee's reasons could not objective because its members were close friend with Peary. Also, investigation time was two days, while this time was less for investigating all evidences.

Second, recent journey supported Peary's claim because a British explorer Tom Avery traveled to north by the help of same facilities as Peary's facilities, and then he claimed Peary's journey was possible, as the author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. She mentions that there are big gaps between Peary's journey and Tome's expedition since Tome did not bring cargo with himself, and his food carried by the help of airplane. In addition, Peary traveled in rough condition, while Tome went to pole in suitable condition.

Third, the reading points out that Peary for proving his claim took photographs from pole. After shadow examination, scientists persuaded he acheaved pole. In contrast, the speaking says that scientist use several tecniques for determining photoes precisely. They cannot determine exact position of sun since camera was primitive and fuzzy, also photoes become worn: therefore, scientists tell using from photo for investigation sun position is inaccurate.

proved Peary reached to pole.
proved Peary who reached pole.

could not objective
could not be objective

and his food carried by the help of airplane.
and his food was carried by the help of airplane.

in suitable condition.
in a suitable condition.

They cannot determine exact position
They cannot determine the exact position

Sentence: After shadow examination, scientists persuaded he acheaved pole.
Error: acheaved Suggestion: achieved

Sentence: In contrast, the speaking says that scientist use several tecniques for determining photoes precisely.
Error: tecniques Suggestion: techniques
Error: photoes Suggestion: photos

Sentence: They cannot determine exact position of sun since camera was primitive and fuzzy, also photoes become worn: therefore, scientists tell using from photo for investigation sun position is inaccurate.
Error: photoes Suggestion: photos

------------------------