TPO 32, Integrated.

TPO 32, Integrated.

The passage mainly explains that Russian submarines heard strange sounds in Atlantic and arctic ocean, passage made several theories about resource of this sound. The lecture, however, introduces some evidences that undermine such claim.

First, the reading claims that strange sounds are originated from ocra whales during courtship. The professor casts doubt on this point by saying those places had efew ocra whales, and most of the whales are living in surface water., whereas submarine moved in deep water. Also. she mentions that Russian submarines are able to detect whales sounds.

Second, sounds are related to gaint squid. Ganits squid is an invertibate animal, which can emit sounds. While, Russian submarines could not detect invertebrate animals, as author claims, is repudiated by the lecturer. She tells that Russian submarines detected this sound at 1960 for one dacate, but sounds disapeared for 20 years. It is argued that if sounds were caused by the gaint squids, Russian submarines s could be detected the strange sounds.

Third, the articles claims that strange sounds were emitted by the other countries' submarines that had developed technology: therefore, Russian submarines could not detect them. In contrast, the speaking says that strange sounds never emitted by the secrete submarines since sounds were changed their direct much fast, while submarines were not able to change quickly. In addition to, today's we do not have any technology with high fast and silent properties.

The passage mainly explains that
Description: check books how to use 'explain'

passage made several theories
the passage made several theories

the reading claims that strange sounds are originated
the reading claims that the strange sounds are originated

Second, sounds are related to gaint squid
Second, the sounds are related to giant squid

as author claims,
as the author claims,

Russian submarines s could be detected the strange sounds.
Russian submarines s could detect the strange sounds.

says that strange sounds never emitted by the secrete submarines
says that the strange sounds are never emitted by the secrete submarines

In addition to, today's we do not have any technology with high fast and silent properties.
In addition , today we do not have any technology with fast and silent properties.

Sentence: The professor casts doubt on this point by saying those places had efew ocra whales, and most of the whales are living in surface water., whereas submarine moved in deep water.
Error: ocra Suggestion: cry
Error: efew Suggestion: a few

Sentence: Second, sounds are related to gaint squid.
Error: gaint Suggestion: gaint

Sentence: Ganits squid is an invertibate animal, which can emit sounds.
Error: invertibate Suggestion: investigate

Sentence: She tells that Russian submarines detected this sound at 1960 for one dacate, but sounds disapeared for 20 years.
Error: disapeared Suggestion: disappeared
Error: dacate Suggestion: decade

Sentence: It is argued that if sounds were caused by the gaint squids, Russian submarines s could be detected the strange sounds.
Error: gaint Suggestion: gaint

--------------------------