TPO.11

TPO.11

The reading states about some studies that revealed there is some problem towards public reading and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading states that declining in book reading lead eventually to decline on society literature and people miss a lot of benefits. The professor refutes this point by saying that same books cannot stimulate people forever. He states that in order to provide benefit of literature for people, we need high quality novels. Therefore, we can stimulate people to read more.

On another hand, the article posits that people tend to use other means of literature that some of them are poor. Besides, other Medias like TV and music have found a vital role to play for people literature. However, describes that in today's world people have less time to devote reading. According to the professor, people find others including music and TV more interesting because their culture has changed.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that we have good literature but we cannot see any more because there is no audience. The professor opposes this point by saying that we should not blame writers. In fact, we also learn that it is difficult for audience to understand some literature. As a result, the entire problem is not related to finding enough reader for writer's masterpieces.

there is some problem
there are some problems

states that declining in book reading lead eventually to decline on society literature
states that declining in book reading leads eventually to the decline on society's literature

for people literature.
for people's literature.

However, describes that
However, it describes that

finding enough reader for writer's masterpieces.
finding enough readers for writer's masterpieces.

Double check grammar issues after essay writing.

The introduction is not developed smoothly. Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster