TPO.19

TPO.19

The article states about negative effects of buzzing, applying advertisement to people who do not have any idea that someone is being paid to promote a product, and provide three of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that people have a right to know whether someone who praising a product is buzzing or not, because some buzzers provide incorrect information. In contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that companies are conscious. He mentions that corporations find a guy who has used their products and know it. So people can get true information from the buzzers.

On another hand, the article posits that people listen buzzers' arguments less critically due to the fact that people think they are private individual. However, the teacher describes that it is not true. According to the teacher, people ask a lot about a product and they get familiar to each one amazingly.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that this way of promoting a product can affect social relationships badly because it is harmful for trustful. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that if a product was bad so, companies do not use this method. We also learn that there is no problem in this way because people will find good experience by using the product.

The article states about negative effects of buzzing, applying advertisement to people who do not have any idea that someone is being paid to promote a product,

to know whether someone who praising a product is buzzing or not,
to know whether someone who praises a product is buzzing or not,

corporations find a guy who has used their products and know it
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

they are private individual.
they are private individuals.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 //be sensitive to the first sentence