TPO.24

TPO.24

The article states about a set of clay jars related to 2,200 years ago that discovered recently in Iraq. Archaeologists argue that these findings are towards electric power, but the article does not support this idea and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that archaeologists do not find any conductor including metal wires in order to use batteries. In contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that, this argument is not convincing. He mentions that there is an absent of view because local people find these materials not scholars. All in all, people may overlooked or throw them away.

On another hand, the article posits that copper cylinder that has found, is as same as others that had discovered in the near area that were used for holding scrolls. However, the teacher describes that it is not true. According to the teacher, some ancient vessels may have adopted for another purposes.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that it is not convincing due to the fact that there are no devices for ancient people to use electricity. On the other hand the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that it can use for wild shock that leads to magical power. We also learn that it can use for cure and reducing pain between ancient people.

The article states about a set of clay jars related to 2,200 years ago that discovered recently in Iraq
Description: can you re-write this sentence? You have issues on sentence structure

because local people find these materials not scholars
because it is local people not scholars who find these materials

Sentence: All in all, people may overlooked or throw them away.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and overlooked

for another purposes.
for another purpose.
for other purposes.

between ancient people.
among ancient people.