TPO.25

TPO.25

The article states about invasion of a fish that is called zebra mussel. This fish will provide a great majority of disadvantages and it will not stop growing. All in all, the article provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that history has revealed zebra fish invasion might be unstoppable and they use ships in order to spread to the whole of the Europe. In contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that there are ways to control zebra fish and it is not a serious threat. He mentions that salt water can kill them and people had ability to stop growing them in the past.

On another hand, the article posits that zebra fish is a hardly species when he reach a new habitat due to the fact that they do not have any efficient enemy. So they will become dominance in new habitat soon. However, the teacher describes that there is not enough food in Europe for them. According to the teacher, birds can eat a lot of zebra mussels.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that zebra fishes are also dangerous for other fishes because they eat plankton and they can compete with other fishes. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that zebra fishes cannot endanger all kinds of fishes. We also learn that, zebra fish can give other fish populations like bottom fish, a positive effect.

The article states about invasion of a fish
The article states about the invasion of a fish

zebra fish is a hardly species when he reach a new habitat

So they will become dominance in new habitat soon.
So they will become the dominance in new habitat soon.

there is not enough food in Europe
there is no enough food in Europe