TPO7 Integrated writing

TPO7 Integrated writing

In this set of materials, the article posits that wood companies in the United States will not interest in using ecological standards- which an international organization started to certificate- and provides three reason of support. However, the lecturer finds all the ideas dubious and provides some evidence to refute them all.

First the author of the article states that American people don't pay attention to labels on the goods. On the contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that many people in the United States do care about the labels and certifications that an independent organization award to companies, thus people can distinguish between a perfect wood and mediocre one. So this standards can play a significant role in the selling process.

The next explanation uttered in the reading passage is that ecocertified wood will cost more money for the company, resulting to increase in the woods price. In the contrast, the lecturer explains that even though everyone care about money, studying showed that people just care about money when difference is very high between two products, but in the difference less than five percent customers care about some other factors.

Furthermore, the reading passage asserts that this process can't help the Companies in the United States because they don't interact with foreign customers. Conversely, the speaker disproves this idea by saying that in this cases foreign companies would came into United States market and attract customers from US, which leads to decreasing US companies benefits, so this companies should try to meet this standards.

even though everyone care about money,
even though everyone cares about money,

in this cases
in this case

Sentence: Conversely, the speaker disproves this idea by saying that in this cases foreign companies would came into United States market and attract customers from US, which leads to decreasing US companies benefits, so this companies should try to meet this standards.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and companies
Suggestion: Refer to this and standards