University couldn't afford the expenses, for this finding some way out to come over this problem with some solutions.

The reading passage states that university could not be able to afford its expenses and for this looking into solutions for this by increasing parking fee for the students of university. Where as in lecture contrary to reading professor refutes each solution with her own opinion.

Firstly, officials of campus are worried about how to raise funds and for this they held a meeting to jump to the conclusion. They discuss various plans in which one is that they will increase 4$ in parking fee, which will become 8$ collectively. By this they thought campus would met its necessities. But, lecture refutes this solution by saying that majority of students could not afford to pay 8$ daily for parking. For instance they might found some other way outs like, carpooling and through this they even save gas eventually.

Secondly, reading posits that authorities will decrease salaries of teachers because it is another assortment towards problem. However, professor again contrary says that, students who are already not using car to ride to campus will start using bicycles or may be walking. From reading it is concluded that by applying this new condition they will find a solution of how to raise funds for universities betterment but professor says that all in all this application even reduce institutes funds amount annually. To put it in the nutshell, that all amounts to saying that professors opinion overpower the reading passage.

Sentence: For instance they might found some other way outs like, carpooling and through this they even save gas eventually.
Description: The word found is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to found

Sentence: However, professor again contrary says that, students who are already not using car to ride to campus will start using bicycles or may be walking.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to contrary and says

Sentence: To put it in the nutshell, that all amounts to saying that professors opinion overpower the reading passage.
Suggestion: Refer to professors and opinion

Most likely there are three doubts. But you have two of them.

The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster