Advantages and disadvantages of using Facebook 120 150 words

Technology is now developing day by day. As a user, I really appreciate what it has brought to my life and how it has made my life been so easy. Some of the most common type of technology is Facebook, Twitter, Gmail,... to name a few. Obviously, Facebook is the most famous of all. Today, I'll come closer to some benefits and negative effects of using this type of technology.
Let's come closer to some of the advantages. As you know, Facebook has brought us together. We can chat, call or see what the other people are doing by following their Facebook page. These things can be done within just a click so that's very convenient. The next thing we can do on this website is to have new friends. Who doesn't want to have friends who have the same hobby to chat with them online, right? So Facebook is the right website to visit. The most important advantage of Facebook is learning. Well, maybe you have just used this website to chat or call but you haven't used it as a tool to study. There are some pages that I've visited on Facebook which helped me to learn English, Math and many subjects else. The people online will help you solve the assignments or exercises that you have posted so you won't have to wait until the next day to meet your teacher!
Nothing is good at all sides, right? Besides the useful advantages, we also have some disadvantages to consider whether to use this website or not. First of all, are you sure the person you met online, chatting with you, is a good person? Well, maybe not. There are many robbers or criminals are using these types of website to take a large amount of money from you or do something bad that you may never know. So, be careful. The next reason maybe the worst reason why using Facebook is bad. Your confidential images or information might be exposed. What will you do with this situation? It's very dangerous and there are many dangers that will lurk you anytime so think before you share anything on Facebook.
Okay, so those are all the most common issues and benefits that I've concluded since I've used Facebook. Just one more thing to have an end: Facebook is good, as long as you use it a good way. :)))