compare Nha Trang and Phan Thiet

compare Nha Trang and Phan Thiet

For the last three days, I had the chance to go to Phan Thiet city and it is really interesting. Before this trip, I didn't think there were many differences between Nha Trang and Phan Thiet because they are both Vietnamese tourist cities. On the contrary, Nha Trang and Phan Thiết are different in many respects such as climate and pace of life.
One of the biggest differences is the climate. Nha Trang's climate is relatively mild and pleasant. The sun is not too strong and the winter is less cold. Especially in the last days of autumn, the weather is very cool and comfortable. However, in Phan Thiet, the climate is extremely severe, dry, and windy. The sun is so hot and sultry that you don't really want to go out during the day. The weather there is not pleasant at all.
Another difference between Phan Thiet and Nha Trang is the pace of life. Because Nha Trang city is the highlight of Vietnam's tourism, the nightlife is extremely lively. People are still hanging out even when it is past ten o'clock. In the morning the street is also bustling with pedestrians and vehicles, Nha Trang always starts a new day full of energy. On the contrary, in Phan Thiet, a new day comes quite peaceful with blue sky and fresh air. On the first night in Phan Thiet, we were really surprised. At half-past nine, the shops began to clean up and by ten, there were almost nobody on the streets but us. It is really a huge difference.
In conclusion, Nha Trang and Phan Thiet are dissimiliar in many way like weather and lifestyle. However, it's undeniable that both cities have their own qualities. I think Nha Trang and Phan Thiet are both great choices for travel and relaxation. After all, I had a very enjoyable trip with my friends. Despite discovering many things that were different from our imagination, we still enjoyed this trip. Phan Thiet is not only beautiful but also peaceful to me and I love it.