The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement Moreover the automobile has become a status symbol Yet the use of private motor vehicles has contributed to some today s most serious problems How can the use of private motor v

It is generally considered about the personal motor vehicle has more extent boost humans freedom of movement. Furthermore, the automobiles has become a status symbol. As well as nowadays using of private vehicle create a serious hurdles. This essay will articulate of its some plausible solution due to improve public transport and odd even system.

At the outset, with increase the improve public transport, then they less use their personal transport. To explain it, they use public transport when public transport give the facility about internet, flexible seats and flexible time. They can work in the bus with the facility of internet. when they go to office in hurry then time flexible facility give by the transport system. Also, mature people can easily seated in the bus. To epitome, a survey was conducted by the world transport system found in 2016 that 90 per cent Canadian individuals were used public transport because they were gave many facilities in the transport. Therefore, they can save their money and time.

In addition to this, transport system can reduced the ticket fare. To elaborate it, most of humans use the public vehicle when the ticket rate become decreased. They think about petrol and diesel rate. They can not spend their most of money on the petrol. In this way they control of their budget with using the public transport. To cite an example, a headline was published in "THE MOSCOW TIMES" newspaper revealed that most of the companies employees use public transport because less fare of tickets in each transport. As a result, they can save money for their bright future and their family.

All considered, with the given of all facilities in the transport and fewer rate of transport, individuals use the public transport happily and easily.