Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change Others however think that change is always a good thing Discuss both views and give your own opinion

One of the most conspicuous trends of today's world is a colossal upsurge in the number of people love to spend their lives by not adapting any change while other believe that change is a better thing in human life. In my opinion, the latter apprehension sounds me more rational. In this essay, i will discuss both statement in upcoming paragraphs.
To commence with, there are deluges of arguments in favor of changing life. The most preponderant one is to experience different aspects of life. To elaborate it, when human make small changes in their living style it assist them in learning new thing. It can not only contribute to learn adapting changes as according to need, but also lead to numerous other benefits in various fields such as increasing knowledge of surviving on earth. Thanks to the wide range of advantages changes in life offers, masses can enhance the productivity and quality of their lives much ease and efficacy. Needless to say, all these merits stand in one good stead, as far as augments their chances prosperity and excellence is concerned.
Furthermore, another pivotal aspect of aforementioned proposition is that it is only likely to help one excel and thrive by healthy way to live and grow. This is because, there is law of the Earth to make small alteration in atmosphere and environment. If people do not adapt change in their live, they get difficult to survive in new atmosphere and it impact their life, even it can become cause of death. For instance, a study result published by the government of Australia in March 2014 and April 2016, clearly indicates that due to earth evolution many animals loss their live because their does not change their living such as dinosaur as according to researchers that dinosaur were extinct because they do make change according to earth environment while crocodile those adapt it they survive in new environment. Hence, it is clear that why many are in favor of this viewpoint.
On the other hand, a section of society contradict above said view by providing some justification. The primary factor is that people want to stay in comfort zone. To example it, Some individuals think that if they make changes in their lifestyle, they have to make many affords those cause difficult, it may consider unsafe for themselves. Therefore, some are not agree with above said viewpoint.
To conclude, having pondered over above said state it is crystal clear that change in living is indeed to great to ignore.