The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones. do you agree or disagree ?

Old people drive very slowly in the street ,they make trafikk and impediment for the other drivers and the younger break speed limit rule .I believe that government should lower age limit for the aged one and raise age limit for youngers.

Driving car by old people is dangerous, they will make traffic in the street because they drive very slowly which may hinder other drivers to drive as they should for example many car accidents have happened because of aged driver does not drive as street speed has designated.

Also the young drivers drive in high speed and they do not abide by the trafikk rules which many times has led to car accident and death for themselves or other trafficer for example data by trafikk department has affirmed that most car accidents by younger which has led to death because of high speed.

I conclude that the rule for car driving should be changed for both the younger and old aged people, in a way that driving license must be given the younger later and the aged should be checked again for their health situation.

Sentence: Driving car by old people is dangerous, they will make traffic in the street because they drive very slowly which may hinder other drivers to drive as they should for example many car accidents have happened
Description: The tag a modal auxillary is not usually followed by for
Suggestion: Refer to should and for

because of aged driver does not drive as street speed has designated.

many times has led to car accident
many times have led to car accident

Sentence: Old people drive very slowly in the street ,they make trafikk and impediment for the other drivers and the younger break speed limit rule .I believe that government should lower age limit for the aged one and raise age limit for youngers.
Error: trafikk Suggestion: trffic
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also the young drivers drive in high speed and they do not abide by the trafikk rules which many times has led to car accident and death for themselves or other trafficer for example data by trafikk department has affirmed that most car accidents by younger which has led to death because of high speed.
Error: trafikk Suggestion: trading
Error: trafficer Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted