DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT? TELEVISION HAS DESTROYED COMMUNICATION AMONG FRIENDS AND FAMILY

I really disagree with the statement that television has destroyed communication among friends and family because television has really improved the way people communication since its inception, for example in earlier times most people didn’t have television sets, so those who had television sets would watch with interest so that they can tell those who didn’t have television what they have seen or learned on while watching television, in so saying again, that is why almost each and every family has at least one set of today. I mean that, this has gone to some extent that we even watc...

Sentence: I really disagree with the statement that television has destroyed communication among friends and family because television has really improved the way people communication since its inception, for example in earlier times most people didn't have television sets, so those who had television sets would watch with interest so that they can tell those who didn't have television what they have seen or learned on while watching television, in so saying again, that is why almost each and every
Suggestion: Refer to people and communication

Sentence: Another reason is that Most families sit together to watch movies, news and or soaps together, therefore sometimes this channels have certain contents that have parental guidance, so this gives parents an opportunity to teach their kids what to watch and what is wrong and right according to what they are watching on television.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and channels