Forests are the lung of the earth. Destruction of the world’s forests, lead the amount to death of the world.Do you agree or disagree?

Forests are the lung of the earth. Destruction of the world’s forests, lead the amount to death of the world.
Do you agree or disagree?

It is indeed that whole universe solemnly depends on the plants. These are the life line of it and for other natural resources. However, the depleting of all these forests is serious alarming to the end of the world. So, this essay will discuss all the major effects of deforests.

To start with, plants are being cut by the people for their un-necessary needs. They are breaking the nature’s law. It will be the disastrous to all the living entities life cycle. For instance, human being earns their bread and butter from forests and animals get the food. Furthermore, due to the deforestation the climate system is being changed for the last few decades. It leads to the global warming. For example, the Antarctica’s ice is melting due to rise in temperature and the water level is increasing. This is really dangerous to the entire world.

On the top of it, the fertilizer land changes into the barren land. It is really not good from the farming point of view. such as, farmers will not be able to grow various foods on this land. This causes the more adverse effects on the people.

All in all, it can be said the people are playing with the nature, which is not suitable for them. To save the earth, everybody must be committed to protect the lush green forests.

It will be the disastrous
It will be disastrous

Minimum 250 words wanted.