Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.To what extent do you agree or disagre

Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

We all know that many countries are suffering from basic standard of living things in the world. Some developing countries have had struggle from better education, health and business issues. In contract, the developed nations have responsibility and chance to adopt that their problems. This essay will discuss superpower countries help for and against to poorer countries.

There are, however, several reasons for other governments cannot assist them. Perhaps the principal argument is that the governments of richer nations may be pre-dominant their cultures, traditions and customs on developed countries. As a result, they could forget own values and cultures of their country. Another reason is that it will be possible to governments not to self try to improve their country’s development.

On the other hand, there are also significant benefits to poorer countries. The major benefits is that the developed countries may be help to developed nations governments to built up schools and universities where students could be get better education. The other possible way to help is that they can be provides high quality of standard medical services. In addition, their countries people’s health could be well. It is also possible to help there people to how to create, develop and expand their business in the world.

In conclusion, on balance, there are equal number of arguments for and against to international rich countries could assist to developed countries in some ways. I think that it is debatable questions for them.

Some developing countries have had struggle from better education, health and business issues.
Some developing countries have been struggling for better education, health and business issues.

have responsibility and chance to adopt that their problems
have responsibility and chance to adopt their problems

This essay will discuss superpower countries help for and against to poorer countries.

developed countries may be help to
developed countries may help to

to built up schools
to build up schools

where students could be get better education.
where students could get better education.

they can be provides high quality
they can provide high quality

It is also possible to help there people to how to create, develop and expand their business in the world.
It is also possible to help their people on how to create, develop and expand their business in the world.