You are hereSpeaking category / Terms / IELTS speaking

IELTS speaking

• bjskishore's picture

Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 7.9 (7 votes)
  • bjskishore's picture

Describe your favourite movieWhat’s the name of the film?What’s the theme of the film?Why do you like it? sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 8.8 (4 votes)
  • bjskishore's picture

Describe your favorite photographWhere was the photo taken?Who took the photo?What can be seen from the photo?Explain why it is the favorite photograph for you. sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (4 votes)
  • bjskishore's picture

Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
  • ankushgurumaa's picture

Cue card on favourite song. sticky icon

Favourite song

Your rating: None Average: 6.8 (11 votes)
  • IELTS_speaking's picture

IELTS speaking sample - part 3 sticky icon

Part 3

13. How important do you think it is for young people to visit different places before they go to university or college?

14. What sorts of challenges do you think you’d have going on a gap year as a student?

15. Do you think it is useful to work for other reasons as well, besides money?

16. What sort of jobs do you think would be the best sort of jobs to do?

17. What sort of preparation should a student make before they go on a gap year do you think?

Your rating: None Average: 7.3 (28 votes)
  • IELTS_speaking's picture

IELTS speaking sample - part 2 sticky icon

Part 2

12 Describe a place that you would like to visit.

You should say:
    Where it is
    When you would like to go there
    Who you would like to go with
    and explain why you would like to visit this place.

Your rating: None Average: 8.2 (20 votes)
  • speak_loudly's picture

IELTS | Test Takers - Speaking sample - part 1 sticky icon

In the Speaking test, you have a discussion with a certified Examiner. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get.

The test is 11 to 14 minutes long with three parts. In Part 1, you answer questions about yourself and your family. In Part 2, you speak about a topic. In Part 3, you have a longer discussion on the topic.

There are three parts to the test and each part fulfils a specific function in terms of interaction pattern, task input and candidate output.

The Speaking test is the same for both Academic and General Training tests.

Your rating: None Average: 7 (15 votes)
  • speak_loudly's picture

IELTS | Test Takers - Speaking sample - part 2 sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 7.9 (8 votes)
  • speak_loudly's picture

IELTS | Test Takers - Speaking sample - part 3 sticky icon

Your rating: None Average: 7 (7 votes)
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.