Your professor is teaching a class on computer science Write a post responding to the professor s question In your response you should express and support your personal opinion make a contribution to the discussion in your own words An effective response

Your professor is teaching a class on computer science. Write a post responding to the professor’s question. In your response, you should

express and support your personal opinion

make a contribution to the discussion in your own words

An effective response will contain at least 100 words.

Professor: A new story about Artificial Intelligence (AI) is in the news almost every day. And, of course, companies are spending an enormous amount of money to develop new technologies related to AI. Before next class, I want you to consider the following question: Is AI a dangerous technology that, overall, will be harmful to society, or is it a powerful tool that will improve the lives of people?

Megan: Personally, I think AI is a threat to society. As AI technology advances, many jobs may become automated, leaving people without work and that will certainly increase income inequality. Additionally, there’s the risk that AI systems could be programmed with biases or used to discriminate against certain groups. We need to be careful and ensure that AI is developed in an ethical and responsible way. Since we can’t guarantee that right now, I think it is best to slow down when it comes to this kind of technology.

David: I disagree with Megan. I’m of the opinion that AI is a tool for progress. It has the potential to solve many of the world’s problems, from climate change to disease. Additionally, AI can help us make better decisions by analyzing vast amounts of data and identifying patterns that humans may miss. That said, I agree with Megan that we must ensure that AI is developed and used in a responsible way that benefits society as a whole.

Let's write this essay topic ....