TALK English School Brings Interactive Classroom Technology to Miami Beach

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 07/14/2014 - 06:01

Miami, FL (PRWEB) July 14, 2014

TALK International, a leading English language school, has just launched its newest center in Miami Beach and is bringing interactive classroom technology to students.

“Our South Beach location will provide students with top-quality English language instruction in a modern, well-equipped facility with easy access to all of the excitement of Miami Beach and the surrounding area,” says Jason Daily, Center Director at TALK Miami Beach. “We are committed to providing an unforgettable educational and cultural experience for each of our students.”

According to TALK teachers, using interactive classroom technology has improved cross-cultural understanding, participation, and student interaction in the classroom. “Image searches are often used to clarify vocabulary words and assist in referring to abstract ideas that can best be described by images,” says TALK Fort Lauderdale teacher, Vito Pelikan. “Also, classmate interaction is improved by allowing students to work in groups with PowerPoint games.”

TALK international provides a unique learning experience for international students who wish to be immersed in American culture while taking English courses in the USA. TALK offers interactive classroom technology that allows students to learn beyond the blackboard and practice their English in real-life scenarios. TALK teachers and staff are dedicated to helping students reach their academic goals.

Courses available include General and Intensive English, one on one lessons and TOEFL preparation.

TALK Miami Beach is located at 1000 5th Street, Suite 101, Miami Beach, FL 33139. To learn about our opening specials for our Miami Beach English school and to find out more about TALK Miami Beach, please call 786-348-0618 or visit http://www.talk.edu.