10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as the give to the university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Which is the aim of a university? In my point of view, the only possible answer is: to teach students and prepare them for working. However, universities are not just it. At the university people not only learn about their future career but also about themselves. There they can start building their future; people meet new friends; try new things and etc. In my opinion, the university should help its students in these tasks, even when not all of them are academic, but as a secondary or extra thing. This should never be as important as teaching, including sports.

Here in Spain, universities a...

Sentence: Therefore, any university should provide with much more money to the libraries than to students' sport team, physical educaion or any other extracurricular activity.
Error: educaion Suggestion: education

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl