A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

When a company announced that it wants to build a new factory near my community, many questions come to my mind, what will happen? What are the problems that may occur if the company implements that announcement? Is there a benefit from this project? Everything has its effects, either positive or negative one. Some people who lives in my community believe that this project will bring to them a great benefit, and they forget how much of the problems may occur if the project implements. Despite the advantages of that plan, I strongly oppose the construction of the factory due its black side that...

Sentence: The emissions of these gases will lead to many dangerous problem, the first one is air pollution which influences on a human health, causes many diseases that may leads to a death such as cancer, in additions to the water pollution either from acid rain that leads to pollute of groundwater or by throwing the toxic substance in the sea.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads

Sentence: On the other hand, some people believe that this scheme will bring to them many benefits that's true I don't deny that, it will helps a lot of people with high qualification and with a good education to find a job with a good salary that allows them to live a dignified life, because today we suffer from rising price on everything foods, education and homes.
Suggestion: Refer to will and helps

Sentence: So this factory assist in decreasing the percentage of the unemployment and refreshing the economics of our country, but they forget the bad impact due to this project, that it will effects our health, so what is the important of the money without a good health.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and effects

Sentence: To sum up, building a factory will helps many of needed people but on another hand it may leads to losing their health, so to keep these benefit without effect the life of people, the company should build these factories away from the residential community, and keep in consideration the protection of nature.
Suggestion: Refer to may and leads