do you agree with the following statement? patience is not a good strategy. we should take action now rather than later. give specific reasons and examples for your opinion

i do not agree with the following statement that patience is not a good strategy and we should take action now rather than later.

From our childhood we know that patience is a good strategy. Without patience we can not do anything properly. Patience makes a man perfect and patience can help us to take appropriate decision. There is a moral sentence that"If you have patience then you can prosper in life".

if any one want to prosper in life he or she should have to have patience. For an example for giving any any examination the person should prepare himself in an appropriate way. he should work hard for the exam.the more the preparation will perfect the more the result will excellent. if any one have no patience than he never can do well in his exam and the person have to have patience to complete the exam .

Patience makes a man perfect. for an instance, if anyone have the good quality of patience , obviously he will prosper in life. i like to give an example of my life that whenever i was very much anxious for getting a suitable job i was applied for many organizations and i was a strong desire to work in reputed organization. Different organizations called me and i did a nice performance there but my desired organization called me last and then they selected me out of hundred examine. From then i was working as a successful employe. If i did not get patience for for my desired job , otherwise i could not come forward this stage.

Patience helps in success absolutely. the reason is that our life is not so easy. in all aspects we have to patience.however without we can never reach to our goal.if any one get angry rather than patience he not only disturbs his goal but also harm herself because immediate decision or taking action is not good.
so, finally we can state that Preplanned work and patience helps to organize life.

Sentence: if any one want to prosper in life he or she should have to have patience.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to one and want

Sentence: For an example for giving any any examination the person should prepare himself in an appropriate way. he should work hard for the exam.the more the preparation will perfect the more the result will excellent. if any one have no patience than he never can do well in his exam and the person have to have patience to complete the exam .
Description: The fragment any any contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and excellent

Sentence: If i did not get patience for for my desired job , otherwise i could not come forward this stage.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and for

Sentence: From then i was working as a successful employe.
Error: employe Suggestion: employee

No. of Different Words: 156 200 (need more different words)

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

After you give a reason, you need to argue before you put an example.