Do you agree or disagree with the following statement In any society the contributions of scientists and engineers are more important than the contributions of artists and writers Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In any society, the contributions of scientists and engineers are more important than the contributions of artists and writers.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Contribution among every group is the most important issues in human societies. Therefore, no one can ever deny the significance of contributions among different fields as one of the most unavoidable aspects to improve societies’ situations. Every group, such as group of scientists, engineers, artists, and even writers tries to accomplish a specific work by contributing each other. But, in my point of view, the contributions of scientists and engineers are the most important one, which can solve major problems of human societies.

Firstly, scientists try to solve problems scientifically. They usually want to help people by suggesting new solutions. They want to take urgent, preventive, or remedial actions for people’s problems. For example, over the past few decades, the air pollution causes major problems to human life. Some scientists completely donate their time to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Furthermore, engineers usually try to design and implement new devices for convenience of people. They try to design new automobiles that pollute air less and less. In fact, they want to help human life practically.

Finally, we can consider if scientists and engineers work with each other, they can be more benefit to their society. For instance, if scientists find an appropriate solution for problem of air’s pollution and if engineers can implement scientists’ solutions, they can resolve many major problems of human life. Therefore, I believe that this kind of contributions between several groups play an important role in human life.

All in all, I hold the view that contributions of artists and writers are really important too. However, contributions of scientists and engineers, in my opinion, can solve more problems of people and their society; therefore, because this can solve many type of human problems, contributions of scientists and engineers are more important than other contributions.