Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to improve the quality of education in a country is to increase teachers’ salaries. (111210CNW2=090403NAW2)

As a proverb goes, knowledge is power. How can we get the power of knowledge. Absolutely, the accurate answer is education. Hence, the education play a active role in the society nowadays, not only in the realm of economy, but also in the field of science. In addition, without the education from school, how can a genius spontaneously become a scientist contributing himself to technology .Hence, the quality of education has increasingly becoming a spotlight since either high or low quality of education might decided the quality of individuals' lives. However, as for how to improve the quality of education, some people claim that enhancing the salaries is actually a efficient way for boosting the quality of education. In my opinion, this is one of numerous ways to handle the problem, but it is not merely an only method.

First and foremost, hiring more famous teachers or professors is successful means for quality of education soaring up. With the distinct quality of education in different areas, many realm have to be faced with the lack of excellent professors. And this phenomenon will extremely inhibit the progress of education. For example, in China, an immense number of cities with low economic growth are supposed to suffer from the poor education due to rare human resource of faculty. Meanwhile, the students from this areas are not willing to study in local city. As a result, children there only have to accept the poor quality of education without any alternatives So, in this situation , the problem of lacking of teachers is becoming more severe. In order to solve the problem above, I demonstrate that government should enlarge the investment into the faculty of school.

In addition, hiring more professor is only a part of gateway to solve the problem, perhaps the most remarkable approach is improving the quality of teachers. As we know quite well, a splendid students comes from a excellent teacher. If school had any professional teacher in their major, this school would also not cultivate a outstanding seed——students. Thus, school could take action to train the teachers in their school. For instance, my college regularly organize some activities for teachers to learn the teaching skill in every month. Meanwhile, teachers should complete paper or reports concerning the training process. In the end, students will give a mark on the forms used to grade their own teachers for the sake of guarantee the quality of teaching from the teachers who take part in the training. This process has worked for 4 years , and it obtain a ideal effect on the quality of education.

Admittedly , increasing the salary of teachers may be a simple way to enhance the quality of education since the teachers have motivation to educate the students. However, it also reveal some weakness, for example, money or high salary as a motivation for educating will lead to distorted value converting to their students. As a result, students will learn new knowledge as a goal of money not pure education. So, it is unwarranted to put high value on increasing salary of teachers.

By and large , other ways such as hiring more teachers , enhance the ability of teaching except increasing the earning might be a criterion on judging the topic that the best way best way to improve the quality of education in a country is to increase teachers’ salaries

Sentence: Hence, the education play a active role in the society nowadays, not only in the realm of economy, but also in the field of science.
Description: The fragment education play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: In addition, without the education from school, how can a genius spontaneously become a scientist contributing himself to technology .Hence, the quality of education has increasingly becoming a spotlight since either high or low quality of education might decided the quality of individuals' lives.
Description: The fragment has increasingly becoming is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increasingly with adjective
Description: The word might is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to might decided

Sentence: Meanwhile, the students from this areas are not willing to study in local city.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and areas

Sentence: This process has worked for 4 years , and it obtain a ideal effect on the quality of education.
Description: The fragment it obtain a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace obtain with verb, past tense

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.