Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Games plays vital role in everyone's life. Generally people used to play in their school days. Unfortunately, by growing old, they are less concentrating on games because of the competitive situations in studies and jobs. In my view, games are necessary not only for children but also for adults. Because games helps them to promote good health, gives them better relaxation and good competitive skills.

To begin with, games provides good health to adults. By playing games, there is increase in blood circulation so good supply of nutrients and oxygen is available to all organs. More over, games are good exercise for the body. There is full amount of calories burns by playing, this in turn helps to reduce the excess fat or cholesterol. Most of the people are obese now because of changed dietary habits, games are the best way to reduce their obesity. I can recall my friend, he used to have food outside in restaurants and became fat. Then i advised him to start playing games. By following this, he reduced in weight.

In addition to maintain good health, games provide good relaxation to our body and mind. Adults are all busy with their daily works, busy schedules in office. So they need from rest from their hectic schedules. Exercise is the best way to get some rest from the busy programs and it helps provide physical relaxation as well as mental relaxation. By going to the stadiums for playing, we can meet new people and make new friends, helps to enhance good relationships with friends.

Finally, there is increased concentration on work. They feel more active by daily exercises. For instance, i usually feel fresh and more active when i play games and lazy when i was not. This feelings has much affect on work in office. It will give self confidence as well as competitive spirit in adults. For instance, my friend is captain in his cricket team. He know the skills, what to do to overcome opposite team and when to do. He will use this competitive skill in his business also so he developed it in a small time to a number one position.

To conclude, everyone should make games as part of their life. By making this decision, we can maintain our health for a long time, have good mental and physical relaxation and enhance our abilities, concentration and competitive skills.

Sentence: This feelings has much affect on work in office.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and feelings

Sentence: He know the skills, what to do to overcome opposite team and when to do.
Description: The fragment He know the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense