Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It s more important to work at a job that you enjoy even if the salary is low than it is to have a high paying job that you don t enjoy Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It’s more important to work at a job that you enjoy even if the salary is low than it is to have a high-paying job that you don’t enjoy.
Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

No one can ever deny the significance of money as one of the most important things for having comfortable life. There is a widely held belief among people that they work to get enough money for their convenience even if they do not enjoy doing that work. However, in my opinion, doing jobs which I enjoy is more important than doing jobs which I never like to do them.

First and foremost, everyone would prefer to enjoy her or his life. People usually work eight hours and more per day, so they spend one third or more of their life for doing a special job. If people do not enjoy their job, they encounter crucial problems which can bother people and cause major illness. In my point of view, if people do a job which they like, they usually have calm life, and live calmly.

Secondly, if someone enjoys his job, he enjoys doing that work. Consequently, he will become successful later. Indeed, because he likes to work and accomplish his work, he tries to work all time and never feel tired. He tries to complete his work in short time with the best efficiency and good quality. For instance, I have chosen an issue for my thesis which I really enjoy doing it. I did not earn any money for my thesis, but I work all days and try to accomplish my thesis as soon as possible. I knew that when I have finished my thesis, I would find a good job with my successful thesis.

Finally, money is not only aim in human life. People usually try to earn money for convenience life; however, a large amount of money causes anxiety and stressed sense which causes major problems and illnesses.

Finally, I hold the view that everyone must enjoy his or her job, and this must be perceived as an indispensable part of everyone’s life.

two 'Finally'?