Do you agree or disagree with the following statement There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person Use specific reason and examples

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. Use specific reason and examples.

Education plays an important part in our lives. Some people agree that an uneducated person has no experience and could not teach other anything, others disagree. In my view, there are a lot of things that educated person can learn from uneducated person regardless the education itself for three important reasons.

First, there are a lot of good qualities that can be learned and do not depend on the education of the person. For example, uneducated person may know how to respect others and sometimes they act in a good ways rather than an educated person. Conversely, sometimes the educated person deals with others badly. Thus in this case we can learn from the uneducated person how to deal with others in a nice ways, how to be kind. Also many uneducated people may be helpful and friendly. So these good characters can be learned and it is independent on the person's education.

Second, many uneducated persons can teach us a lot of skills rather than that we need for our careers. For instance, fixing any problem that can face you when you are driving your car. Sometimes you face problem with your sink in the bathroom, the kitchen or if you need to fix a broken chair or table. All this skills we can learn from them.

Finally, uneducated person may have more life experience than that we had. So they can give us useful advice or help in solving some problems that we may face. Others may have more wisdom than the educated person.

In conclusion, educated person may learn a lot of things from the uneducated person, not because they have a good qualities but also they may have a lot of experience and useful skills also. Nowadays, I believe that finding uneducated person with all this characters is appreciable to all.

Sentence: All this skills we can learn from them.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and skills

Sentence: Nowadays, I believe that finding uneducated person with all this characters is appreciable to all.
Suggestion: Refer to this and characters

Need to improve your vocabulary words.