Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Cars are great invetion today, which make our lives more convenient and easy. Nowadays, almost every famaly has a car, some even more than one. That is, the number of cars in our world is bug, huge, or even gigantic. The great amount of cars, in fact, bring us some side effects, which let us feel inconvenient sometimes, while the goals to own one is for convenience. Together with the construction of mass transportation system and the awareness of health in mind, I agree with the statement, the number of cars will decrease in the following two dacades.

First, huge number of cars really give ...

Sentence: Cars are great invetion today, which make our lives more convenient and easy.
Description: The fragment which make our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Error: invetion Suggestion: invention

Sentence: Nowadays, almost every famaly has a car, some even more than one.
Error: famaly Suggestion: family

Sentence: Together with the construction of mass transportation system and the awareness of health in mind, I agree with the statement, the number of cars will decrease in the following two dacades.
Error: dacades Suggestion: decades

Sentence: Some may insist on owning one, while others will surely try to find anothe way to replace it.
Error: anothe Suggestion: another

Sentence: The MRT system is almost complete as well, which join the mass transportation system to compensate some unsatisfatory of bus system.
Error: unsatisfatory Suggestion: unsatisfactory

Sentence: And as the cry continues and the susccess of these systems lure the capitalists or governers, the systems are expected to grow to perfection, weakening the need of cars.
Error: susccess Suggestion: success

Sentence: With all these good consquences, people choose depend on cars less and increase the reliance on their own strength, which will shrink the number of cars.
Error: consquences Suggestion: consequences

Sentence: With the three reasons stated above, I believe there will be fewer cars than there are today, with less troublesome environment, less tragedies, more complete and well-facilitated mass-transportation system and healthier life styles, making the circumstance much more convinient, safer, happier of live.
Error: convinient Suggestion: convenient