Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. Use specific reasons and examples.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. Use specific reasons and examples.

I ever heard quote like "catch your dream even tough it is located in sky. In simply, people should learn more to obtain their dream. Learning can get from person who has more experience and well education. Thus, I agree while some people say that study from your professor is better because he has good knowledge and can teach other every single subject.

An educated person such as lecturer has more experience well because they study more than us. A lecturer can guide to do good work by his own way. It seems like share and discuss together about some topic in academic course. They give us theory which is unfamiliar but necessary while doing assignment. They also can critic either we are right or wrong.

In addition, an educated person also becomes good adviser and assessor. They learn from their own or even others mistake and experience. They trace the negative and positive behavior or habit, then they try to make decision and advice. For example, sometime when professor had leisure time, he let the student to describes his problem. He became good listener at that time and gave him solution. Even though sometime the problem was not about material or subject but his daily activity.

Furthermore, an educated person becomes good example for other people. For instance, an educated person describes more about how to communicate well with each other, like a professor who usually teach their student in classroom, he uses his own word and style to communicate until student understand what he says. In relates, people can ask about well communication among many people, like how they deliver the material well.

To sum up, I personally agree that uneducated person cannot teach educated person. It becomes no sense anymore. They are not capable to solve problem in academic area and do not have good experience to give advice in college.

Sentence: Learning can get from person who has more experience and well education.
Description: The fragment and well education is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace well with adjective

Sentence: For example, sometime when professor had leisure time, he let the student to describes his problem.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and describes

The essay is out of topic.

The topic is: There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

so if you agree: an uneducated person can not teach an educated person.

don't agree: an uneducated person can teach an educated person.

You may re-write the essay.