The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual.

Taking the complex enviromental problems into account, many peopel give up their efforts to protect the environment, which seems a little bit stupid from my viewpoint. They actually do nothing except complain the complexity of environment, the unboubted result is that the environment will become worse, even not suitable for human beings one day. We have to view positively, the truth is there are many things we can do to preserve our earth.

Firstly, many efforts can be easily made in our daily life. We can recycle the water to raise the flower after washing the vegetables, we can prepare a fabric bag instead of using a disposable one, etc. If we can keep those methods from day to day, it will incredibly accumulate to a huge influence on the earth environment, which in turns, improve our daily life with clean air as well as water. There is an experiment which demostrate this point vividly, in this experiment, you have to put pebbles into a bottle as much as you can. The best way is to put the biggest pebbles firstly, then the smaller, lastly, the sand. In the end, you will find out that a simple bottle can contain a lot of stuffs. As this interesting experiment illustrated, the consequence will be quite different if we make full use of the resources in our daily life. It's probably not the quantity of resouses contrain our confort life, but the usage. Take my two roommates as an example, one keeps the water flowing all the time when she is washing her face, but the other just turn off the flowing water when she does not need the water. The latter one should be our model.

Secondly, the consciousness play important role in determining our action. Hence, the activities should be done by government or school to foster the enviromental consciousness. For normal human beings, we hardly take actions alone. However, we will be encouraged subconsiously if all the sorrounding people take efforts to achieve this goal. We can take different job. For the teacher, they can educate their students to protect the earth in many different ways. Furthermore, there should be some related advertisements on the TV. Last but not list, The government finance those company consider the environment before their profit. Then, We can imagine a possible condition, If people have achived consensus on this issue-the environmental protection, the car producer would definitely be motivated to produce the enviromental friendly car, which will benefit not only the customers who are considered conservationists, but also the car producer, that's the so-called win-win situation. And the earth will the final winner. So, the consciousness is powerful.

To draw my conclusion, there do exist thousands of ways to help us handle the environmental problem. We can not only make efforts in our daily life, but also, more importantly, if the government and school can pay attention to the individual's consciousness, we can imagine the effect will be amazing.

Sentence: Last but not list, The government finance those company consider the environment before their profit.
Description: The fragment government finance those is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace finance with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Taking the complex enviromental problems into account, many peopel give up their efforts to protect the environment, which seems a little bit stupid from my viewpoint.
Error: peopel Suggestion: people
Error: enviromental Suggestion: environmental

Sentence: They actually do nothing except complain the complexity of environment, the unboubted result is that the environment will become worse, even not suitable for human beings one day.
Error: unboubted Suggestion: ?

Sentence: There is an experiment which demostrate this point vividly, in this experiment, you have to put pebbles into a bottle as much as you can.
Error: demostrate Suggestion: demonstrate

Sentence: It's probably not the quantity of resouses contrain our confort life, but the usage.
Error: resouses Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: contrain Suggestion: contain
Error: confort Suggestion: comfort

Sentence: Hence, the activities should be done by government or school to foster the enviromental consciousness.

Sentence: However, we will be encouraged subconsiously if all the sorrounding people take efforts to achieve this goal.
Error: sorrounding Suggestion: surrounding
Error: subconsiously Suggestion: subconsciously

Sentence: Then, We can imagine a possible condition, If people have achived consensus on this issue-the environmental protection, the car producer would definitely be motivated to produce the enviromental friendly car, which will benefit not only the customers who are considered conservationists, but also the car producer, that's the so-called win-win situation.
Error: achived Suggestion: achieved

Double check spelling errors.