Groups or organizations are an important part of some people s lives Why are groups or organizations important to people Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer

Groups or organizations are an important part of some people’s lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Who has not ever belonged to some organization or group? Think about it and it is probable that you have remembered good times that you passed through in some group. Organizations are considered valuable part of people’s lives because of by meeting with the people in the group, they could achieve a common goal, relax by talking about common topics and meet people.

To start with, a group is a set of people which pursue some common achievement. This could be beneficial for them either spiritual or physically. They eventually come together to develop some estrategies about how achieve their goals. For example, members of organizations which fight against the injustice that workers suffer, gather to decide solutions for the problems that themselves are facing inside the work. They are willing to make a strike for their rights be respected. Thus, they pursue the common goal that is search of means of solutions. As it is said “union makes the force”.

Secondly, people usually join to groups in order to share interesting topics as for themselves as for the other members in the group. Because they like to teach and learn issues related to that topic. Many times, members take these exchange of information as a delightful thing which make them avoid their own problems or even as means for relaxing. For instance, people who belong to religious groups gather to talk about the God’s word. They spend their time of the meetings listening passages from the Bible and then, they discuss the topics with their fellows. They just like to do it.

Last but not least, it is true that in any group or organization you could find a lot of people from a diversity of social and economical conditions. Therefore, many people decide to join to these groups just for meeting new people. It is known that strong friendships are born inside these groups. Take myself as example, I joined to a group dedicated to discuss about comics just to have good time and know new people. However, I did not think possible that I would meet my wife in one of meetings.

In a nutshell, people usually consider their group or organizations important for lives because it provides them satisfaction for getting an achievement, they learn and teach, and know about other people.

Sentence: They eventually come together to develop some estrategies about how achieve their goals.
Description: The fragment how achieve their is rare

Sentence: For example, members of organizations which fight against the injustice that workers suffer, gather to decide solutions for the problems that themselves are facing inside the work.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to that and themselves

Sentence: Many times, members take these exchange of information as a delightful thing which make them avoid their own problems or even as means for relaxing.
Description: The fragment which make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Error: estrategies Suggestion: strategies