You are hereHow airplane change people's lives

How airplane change people's lives

Claudia39's picture

By Claudia39 - Posted on 31 May 2011

HOW AIRPLANES CAN CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES.

I believe that airplanes change people’s lives in so many different ways, the terrorist attack that United States suffered from al-qaeda has changed millions of peoples lives, airplanes are using also to bring help to our tropes that are in the war, consequently bringing hope to thousands of families. The airplanes are a great way of communication by bringing mail and news to people that are apart and by bringing people together, it is also a way to get away and to go away, for example go to a vacation.

First of all, the terrorist attack by al-qaeda that happened on September 11, 2001 has changed millions of people’s lives. People that used to fly every day to work, to business, to go to the other cities or states, became afraid to do so after the attack had happen.

Thousands of New York families felt obligated to move out of they homes because they wore leaving right on the airplane traffic area, they couldn’t coup with the high probability of a new attack could happen at any time, uncountable families lost they love ones on that day which has change they lives forever , in fact after the September 11 attack the al-qaeda attempted many other attack to the United States, people became afraid to fly.

Secondly, because of the airplanes we are able to help our tropes in Iraq and Afghanistan, bringing food, medical needs, armaments, news from the world and they love ones, and lots of hope for thousands of families.

Third, airplanes change people’s lives by bringing mails and packages to people that are apart in the other city state or country. Milions of families that only cominicates by mail depends on airplane to have news from they love ones.

Finally airplanes change people’s lives in the way that they can go back- and -forth to different places, to meet different people, from different ethnics, different backgrounds, different ways to see and live life. Today people can travel worldwide, for vacation, business, visit a old friend, family reunion, to go away and even get away, all because of the airplane, otherwise would be impossible make they dreams came true.